- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak)
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes
- Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate
- Fitbit does not guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and they are not eligible for warranty/replacement.
- Authorized Fitbit retailers: Amazon.com, Heart Rate Monitors USA and Clever Training
Keep it Clean: Regularly clean your band and wrist—especially after working out or sweating. Rinse the band with water or wipe it with a small amount of rubbing alcohol. Do NOT use hand soap, body soap, dish soap, hand sanitizers, cleaning wipes or household cleaners which could get trapped beneath the band and irritate skin. Always dry the band well before putting it back on. Keep it Dry: While Fitbit devices are water resistant*, it’s not good for your skin to wear a wet band for long periods of time. If your elastomer band gets wet—like after sweating or showering—rinse and dry it thoroughly before putting it back on your wrist. Be sure your skin is dry before you put your band back on. Don’t Wear It Too Tight: Make sure your band isn’t too tight. Wear the band loosely enough that it can move back and forth on your wrist. If you use Fitbit products with Purepulse Heart Rate tracking, for better heart rate readings during exercise, we suggest wearing the band so it’s secure, but not too tight, and wearing the band higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). Lower the band on your wrist and loosen it after exercise. Give Your Wrist a Rest: Prolonged rubbing and pressure may irritate the skin, so give your wrist a break by removing the band for an hour after extended wear.
Please use size chart on the side of box before opening. A restock fee applies if returned opened or used in any way! As we can not resell as a new product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.